BEFORE CHECKING OUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR SIZING GUIDE
Please use these simple instructions to get the perfect measurement of your feet:
1. Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
3. Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
4. Measure the distance between the two lines in centimeters (cm).
5. Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart below to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up especially if you love wearing thicker socks.